Allahabad Bank PO Recruitment 2012 -Apply Online at allahabadbank.com
Recruitment of 1600 Probationary Officers in Allahabad Bank
PO Jobs in Bank of Baroda today Allahabad bank had announced its Recruitment Project 2012-13 for Probationary Officers.Allahabad PO Recruitment 2012 is available only for those candidates who have been declared as successful in the IBPS PO Exam 2011.Successful students in the IBPS PO Exam 2011 must go through the details given below in order to apply for Allahabad Bank PO Recruitment 2012
To Remember: Important dates for Allahabad Bank PO Recruitment 2012
Dates for submitting the Online Application: 18th Feb 2012 to 10th March, 2012
Age and Education Qualifications as on : 1st July, 2012.
Post : Probationary Officers in Allahabad Bank
Number of Vacancies: 1600 post
Eligibility conditions for PO recruitment in Allahabad Bank
In order to apply for PO Jobs in Allahabad Bank, you must fulfil the below mentioned eligibility criteria
- Age Must be between 20 years and 30 years (As on 01.07.2011)
- A Graduate degree holder in any stream from a recognised university of India.
- Must have working knowledge of Computers
- IBPS score Requirement
- For General Category : 124 TWS
- For Reserved Category: 112 TWS
Selection Procedure to be followed by Allahabad Bank
Allahabad Bank will invite applications from candidates who meet the above mentioned eligibility criteria.Here is a list of steps that must be followed by Allahabad Bank for selection of candidates for PO Jobs in Allahabad Bank.
- After receiving all the applications candidates are shortlisted based on their performance in the IBPS Exam 2011
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for the Group discussion and Interview.
- Successful students in the group discussion phase will be shortlisted for the Interview
- Interview carries 35 marks.The qualifying marks for Interview in General Category is 14 marks and 12 marks for other
- The Final merit is prepared based on the candidates performance in the Interview and IBPS Score taken together.
How to Apply for Allahabad Bank PO Recruitment 2012 ?
To apply for PO Jobs in Allahabad bank, candidates will first have to deposit Application fees and then Submit their Online Application at www.allahabadbank.com before 10th March, 2012.
Application fees: Students must deposit an application fee of Rs 200 (For Gen/ OBC) and Rs 50 (For Others) in any of the branches of Allahabad bank by using a Challan form that can be downloaded from the Allahabad Bank's Official Website www.allahabadbank.com
Online Application: After Depositing the Application fees, candidates must submit their Online Application at the www.allahabadbank.com before 10th March, 2012.
Document Preservation: Candidates must preserve the Application Fee Details (Receipt of Challan Form), System Generated Online Application and IBPS score card as these have to be produced at the time of the Interview
Complete Details: Before applying for PO Recruitment in Allahabad Bank, candidates are required the read the detailed advertisement given at the Link below
Recommend this on Google