SBI Associate Clerk Question Paper of 7th Oct 2012 (General Awareness)
State Bank of India (SBI) had today conducted the Clerk Exam for its 6 Associate Banks across several venues in the country on 7th October, 2012 in the Morning and Evening Shifts. An early review about the the SBI Associate Clerk Paper 2012 suggests that paper is similar in difficulty level and corresponds with previous SBI Clerk Exam.
In this article, we will share with the students the General Awareness Questions asked in the Morning Shift of SBI Associate Clerk Exam 2012
All These Questions are based on the Memory of the candidates, who have appeared in the SBI Clerk Associate exam in the Morning Shift on 7th October, 2012.Students who are going to appear in the SBI Clerk Associate Exam on 14th October, 2012 are advised to go through these Questions and follow the pattern of the Questions, as there is every likelihood, that the same pattern will be followed in the Upcoming exam.
1) What is the Full Form of UIDAI ?
Ans : Unique Identification Authority of India.
2) Where the next COMMON WEALTH GAMES will be held
3) What is the full form of the ITR ?
Ans Income Tax Return
4) Who is Founder of Art of Living ?
Ans Sri Sri Ravishankar
5) Who among is best investor in share market ?
Ans Barren Buffet
6) Who is the New chief economic adviser of India ?
Ans Raghuram Rajan
7) Who is the Present Governor of Manipur ?
Ans Mr Gurubhachan Jagat
8) Who is Dr ManMohan Singh ?
9) Who among the following is the Present Governor of RBI ?
Ans Dr D. Subbarao
10) Which is the National Flower of India ?
11) Child Labour Day is celebrated on ?
Ans 12th June
12) Who among the following is the winner of Bronze Medal in 10 mtr air rifle shooting in Olympics ?
Ans Gagan Narang
13) Who among the following is the India's flag bearer at London Olympics ?
Ans Sushil Kumar
14) What is Plastic Money ?
Ans: All types of bank cards, credit cards, debit cards, smart cards, etc.
15) Kanha National Park and Tiger Reserve is situated in ?
Ans : Mandla and Balaghat districts of Madhya Pradesh
16) Who is the author of Namesake ?
Ans Jhumpa Lahiri
17) One Question is aasked on Tax on Carbon Emmission ?
18) In India, Who presents Union Budget in Lok Sabha ?
Ans Finance Minister
19) Which Age- Group is considered as super seniour according to budget ?
And 80 and Above
20) International Day on Non-Voilance is celebrated on ?
Ans 2nd October
21) Electronic Goods are called as ?
22) What is the full form of ATM ?
Ans Automated Teller Machine
23) Which among the following not the name of an Airshuttel ?
a)enterprise b) colombia c)iris d)discovery
24) Excise duty is applied on ?
25) Which is the tax that is applied on property and product ?
26) Which is the multi brand retailer of US with largest chain ?
27) Who among the following is the Reciever of Padam Vibhushan award ?
Ans Mario de Miranda
28) Which among the following Classic Singers that is died in 2011 ?
Ans Jagjit singh
29) Who among the following is the renowned economist ?
And Dr. Amartya Sen.
30) Vijay Kumar, who recently won the medal in London Olympics is Associated with which game ?
31) Naresh Chander Committee is Associated with ?
Ans National Security
32) Full Form of FTZ ?
Ans Free Trade Zone
33) Who Poverty in India in Measured ?
34) Which among the following is a Viral Disease ?
35) FMCG Products are ?
36) What is the full name of KYC ?
Ans Know Your Customer
37 ) Which among the following is related to Earthquake ?
38) A Question is asked on Freedom of Press ?
39) In How many Seconds Usain Bolt had completd 100 mt Race in Omlmpics ?
Ans 9.63 meters
40) A Question is asked on Power Generation ?
Updates: We will continue to Update this page and provide all the 40 Questions asked in the General Awareness Section of the SBI Associate Clerk Exam . Applicants who have appeared in the Exam on 7th October, can also discuss with Other candidates and also share the General Awareness Questions asked in the exam
In our next post, we will share the General Awareness Questions, asked in the Evening Shift of Associate Exam on 7th, Oct, 2012. So Bookmark this Page (Control + D), in case, you did not want to miss any Updates on the SBI Associate Clerk Exam 2012
You can also Join the Post Exam Discussion By Liking our Facebook Page
Recommend this on Google